Several times daily care is the key to long-term dental health. But even the best oral hygiene cannot prevent discolouration caused by tea, coffee, red wine and tobacco smoke. In addition, bacterial plaque forms in the interdental spaces and gum pockets in particular, which can lead to carious diseases, bleeding gums and periodontosis.
Two to four prophylaxis appointments per year to protect against caries and periodontosis.
The critical areas cannot be reached with a toothbrush, and even the use of dental floss and interdental brushes cannot compensate for the lack of brushing. Therefore, individual prophylaxis with professional dental cleaning is essential and the be-all and end-all for permanently healthy teeth.
Depending on your oral hygiene and individual dental health, we therefore recommend at least two or up to four appointments per year for prophylaxis at your dentist in Munich in Hildegardstraße.
All preventive appointments are carried out by experienced specialists. They will explain the individual treatment steps to you and, if you wish, give you individual tips on the correct dental care and nutrition.
- Painless tartar removal by ultrasound and hand scaling
- Gentle removal of all dental plaque
- Air-Flow technology for stubborn coatings
- Smoothing of filling edges
- Smoothing of root surfaces
- Interdental cleaning
- Sealing and fluoridation
- Computer-aided evaluation and prophylaxis planning
- Photodynamic laser therapy for periodontosis patients
- Pre- and aftercare for gum disease and periodontosis
- Regular check-ups for periodontosis
- Guaranteed stability of the gum disease through thorough therapy measures
- Individual prophylaxis for periodontosis patients
- Individual prophylaxis for children
- Individual prophylaxis for pregnant women
No more toothache?
I'm afraid we can't promise that, but the chances are good. Because an integral part of regular individual prophylaxis is a final medical check-up. This enables us to detect carious changes and inflammations at an early stage and to take action. In this way, you save yourself painful illnesses and major interventions, existing restorations last considerably longer.